Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
UCB is a protocol designed for concentrating the nucleated cell fraction from Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) into a selectable final volume of 10-50 mL without the use of a sedimentation agent.
The sedimentation profile of the UCB protocol has been designed to deliver high performances for a wide range of initial product characteristics, with reproducible final volumes.
|Initial volume||35 to 290 mL|
|Selectable final volume||10 to 50 mL|
|Processing time||~ 45 minutes|
|Average TNC recovery||80% - 99%|
|Average CD34+ recovery||85% - 99% (depending on initial cell count)|
|1||Prepare a kit with the initial product.|
|2||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|3||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure.|
|3||Collect the final product.|
- Use both mono stopcock (reduced) or three stopcock (standard) kits.
- Separation profile customized to each cords’ unique characteristics.
- Traceability IDs: Use the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer) to track specific identification criteria.
- Summary print-out: Print reports at the end of procedures with the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer).
- Main user interface available in: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-530.1||CS-530.4/.4b||CS-540.4/.4b||CS-570.4||CS-570.1m||CS-570.4mb||CS-570.3m||CS-430.1|
UCB: Product #14201
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.