Our protocol software provides a fully-automated method to separate cellular product into its components in combination with our Sepax Cell Separation System. It enables a reproducible and user independent procedure.
NeatCell is a protocol designed for isolation by means of a density gradient of the mononuclear cell (MNC) fraction from various cellular products into a small final volume of 8-20 mL. Alternatively, a fixed final volume of 45 mL can be chosen. In both cases, optimal granulocyte and Red Blood Cells (RBC) depletion is achieved.
|Initial volume||30 to 120 mL|
|Selectable final volume||8 to 20 mL, or 45 mL|
|Processing time||~1h15 minutes|
|MNC recovery||> 52%|
|RBC depletion||> 99%|
|1||Prepare a kit with density gradient medium (via microbial filter), washing solution, and a syringe for collecting the final product (if applicable).|
|2||Connect initial product to the kit.|
|3||Install the kit on the Sepax.|
|4||The Sepax automatically performs the procedure including:
• Isolation via a density gradient medium
|5||Collect purified mononuclear cells from the final product bag or via a syringe.|
- Automated procedure comprising of all required steps.
- Traceability IDs: Use the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer) to track specific identification criteria.
- Summary print-out: Print reports at the end of procedures with the Sepax traceability kit (barcode reader + printer).
- Main user interface available in: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Accessory for small final volume option
Use the separation chamber holder for the last steps of the procedure when collecting the final cells in a pre-connected syringe.
Kit / protocol compatibility matrix
|Kit / protocol||CS-490.1||CS-470.1||CS-900.2||CS-430.1*|
*Maximum initial volume limited to 600 mL.
NeatCell: Product #14300
Packaging: One box for each protocol, including a USB key with the protocol installed and a user installation guide.